From the very beginning some words about what a stroke is. As for brain cell function it in fact needs a steady delivery of both oxygen and glucose from the bloodstream. A stroke, or as doctors name cerebrovascular accident (CVA), happens if blood don’t flow into any part of the brain, as a result cells are dying. However, nowadays blood flow can be changed by different of methods.
Five major stroke signs
As it was mentioned above, a stroke happens from damaged oxygen delivery to the cells of brain passing through the bloodstream. As said by the U.S. National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke, there 5 main signs of stroke:
• If you feel torpor or weakness of the face, arm or leg, mainly on one side of the body it’s, in fact, the first reason to worry. Sometimes people can’t move or see. In addition, there may as well be a related tingling feeling in the damaged areas;
• People can as well feel puzzlement, and it’s rather difficult for them both to speak and understand. From time to time failing in the muscles of the face can be a reason of driveling;
• Often people can’t see with one or both eyes;
• One more symptom is that a person can hardly walk, feel faintness, and has bad coordination;
• Some people feel awful headaches with no recognized reason.